- If possible, the shower enclosure should always be wiped dry after use.
- Use a soft cloth with water to remove lime deposits.
- The use of a glass wiping spatula makes it easier to remove the residual water drops or the water film still left over on the panels. For this purpose, Vismaravetro worked our Virgola, an especially designed tool.
- DO NOT apply paste or abrasive products.
- DO NOT use bleach, alcohol, acetone, various solvents or particularly acid products.
- DO NOT employ products containing silicone: they spread a film on the glass surface which totally nullifies the TPA effect.
Do you want to know more? Go to the page TPA