EVENT FUORI SALONE 2017
Great success for the evening event Fuori Salone proposed by H2Otto in collaboration with Ceramica Sant'Agostino, Effegibi, Irsap and Vismaravetro.
The four performances, from Monday to Thursday, have enlivened the nights of Milan and saw the involvement of 16 leading architects and architectural firms:
- Giorgio Palù – ARKPABI
- Alessia Garibaldi - STUDIO DC10
- Aldo Parisotto - Parisotto+Formenton Architetti
- Antonio Gioli - GBPA Architects
- Claudio Saverino - Vudafieri+Saverino Partners
- Pietro Carlo Pellegrini - Studio Pietro Carlo Pellegrini
- Silvana Angeletti - Angeletti Ruzza Design
- Silvia Giannini - Silvia Giannini architetto
- Massimo Simonetti - Studio Simonetti
- Simonetta Cenci - 5+1AA
- Matteo Fantoni - Matteo Fantoni Studio
- Davide Cumini – Iarchitects
- Marco Donati - Storage Associati
- Luciano Galimberti - Bgpiū Progettazione
- Marco Zuttioni – MODOURBANO
- Gerardo Sannella - MYGG Architecture
The "artists" have interpreted the theme of Water through the creation of a work, with the most diverse techniques, and a text.
The event was sponsored by the H2O Nuovi Scenari for Survival, No-profit association that for many years is working to make disclosure on this important issue.
The works have been donated to the Association that will be auctioned them and all the material collected soon be merged into a publication produced by H2O and whose proceeds will go to the Association to support its important work of awareness.
If you want to relive the highlights of the nights, you can check out our gallery!